We're so excited that Leigh + Mike's wedding was selected to be featured in Brides Washington magazine's Fall/Winter 2009 issue in the Real Weddings section! Leigh + Mike's wedding was absolutely gorgeous. We're thankful they trusted us to document their day. Their coordinator, Maria Cooke of Ritzy Bee Events, did a phenomenal job of making sure all of their details were perfect. Everything flowed together seamlessly - it was an amazing event. Thank you to Leigh + Mike, their family + friends, and the wonderful team of professionals they chose!
Brides Washington magazine is a fantastic resource for ideas and inspiration. This issue is on newsstands now, so definitely check it out if you're planning a wedding. A special thank you to Cristina and Kim at the magazine for making this happen!
Leigh + Mike's wedding team:
- Day of wedding coordinator - Maria Cooke of Ritzy Bee Events - Super sweet and organized. Check out her awesome blog here for daily wedding eye candy and inspiration.
- Florist - The Enchanted Florist - They did a beautiful job creating the boutonnieres + Leigh's unique baby's breath bouquet.
- Bagpiper - Matthew Kuldell - Great musician. He played while guests arrived, and also led the walk from the ceremony to the reception.
- Ceremony venue - The Athenaeum - A gorgeous art gallery and headquarters to the Northern Virginia Fine Arts Association.
- Reception venue - Hotel Monaco - An amazing boutique hotel in the heart of Old Town. Joi Bradley is the wedding coordinator there, and she is wonderful.
CLICK HERE to view the full feature!